Saturday, June 26, 2021

Post breakup weight loss journey

F / 30 / 5’ 5’’ / 192 pounds

Hi all. I’m going through a recent breakup and while I’ve been trying to lose weight for awhile (this was an issue in my relationship - I gained about 30 lbs over the course of a few years and he would constantly complain about my weight)…I’m committed to not only losing weight, but feeling stronger, leaner, and boosting my self esteem. For me, not him.

It’s been one week of consistency and I already feel motivated and great. I stepped on the scale and have tracked my weight and other health metrics (using a super scale) and plan to weight myself each week.

Here’s my other goals:

  • lose 50 pounds
  • started going to f45 (plan on going 4-5 days/week). I love it so far!
  • been starting to run again (planning on doing 3 days/week)
  • yoga on a few nights
  • pescatarian, gluten free, high protein diet recommended by a nutritionist
  • limit takeout/eating out to once/week and still eating relatively healthy
  • no alcohol
  • TDE is ~2400 cal. Goal is 1,400 daily.
  • taking care of my mental health :)
  • sleeping 8 hours/day and lots of water!

Wish me luck and tips welcome in my next phase in life post breakup! In speaking to my nutritionist she told me the relationship was a major stress that prevented me from losing weight and I really believe that.

submitted by /u/No_Adhesiveness6811
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TdbhTb

No comments:

Post a Comment