Thursday, June 24, 2021

Losing weight again (Pandemic Edition)

F23, CW: around 205 lbs, GW: 150 lbs, H: 5’3

Hi there, this is my first time posting in this sub! Like many people, the pandemic meant gaining a lot of weight. For me, it meant gaining 60+ pounds, although some of it might have been before it started - I had a mental health crisis around then, and I think that helped with the piling of the pounds. I stopped moving, and ate more.

I am now working on losing the weight. I went through a big weight loss when I was 13 after spending most of my child hood very overweight. It was a healthy weight loss, and I was able to make lifelong healthy habits. Today, after overcoming the bad habits I got into the start of the pandemic, I eat relatively healthy, and am back into exercise. I do tend to sit a bit too much though.

I will admit that I am a bit disappointed I gained all this weight. I have trauma from childhood for being a fat kid. I worked hard for a body I was proud of - slim thick but more importantly strong and active. I feel like I’ve let myself down and wasted all my work, but I know that’s bullshit.

Anyway, here’s to a healthy weight loss!

submitted by /u/Adventurous-Camp3476
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xSw5Ou

No comments:

Post a Comment