Saturday, June 26, 2021

Need tips and advice for my wife. We both started keto 7 weeks ago after I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I've lost 30 pounds since then and she's lost 9, even though we're both 100+ pounds overweight. She's getting discouraged and I hate to see it.

Like the title says, we both started keto at the same time, after I was diagnosed with diabetes. We eat pretty similar diets. Lots of lean protein, salads, vegetables, healthy fats like eggs, nuts, etc. We haven't been measuring calories, but I'm pretty sure she eats less than I do.

I'm 48M/6'4" SW 355, CW 325, she's 43F/5'9, SW 284 CW 275.

I know that a 9 pound loss in 7 weeks is actually a fairly healthy rate of weight loss, and I've told her that, but she gets really discouraged that she isn't losing weight faster. Ideally, she would like to lose at least 2 pounds a week.

I hate to see her so discouraged. What are some things she can try in order to lose weight a little bit faster?

submitted by /u/MongoOnlyPawn2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h9jjEH

No comments:

Post a Comment