Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Unnecessary comments from friends/family about weightloss

Is it just me or does anyone else receive backhanded compliments from the people they know? I’ve been trying to keep my weight/fat loss progress lowkey for 2 months now. It took a great amount of discipline to workout everyday for 1-2hrs and maintaining a clean diet (with a few reward days ofc) just for friends and family members to convince me to eat more or say I look “too small” or “bad” when I lose weight. So far, i’ve lost 6kg. Im 5’2 btw with a now-normal bmi.

I recently met up with a friend whom I havent seen in months for my small post-birthday celebration just to catch up on things. She blurts out of nowhere sayin, “Wow you look like you lost alot of weight! Did you starve yourself this week for a week to achieve that?” I kinda thought that was very insensitive and inappropriate comment.

What were the comments people have single-backhandedly complimented you on your weight loss and how did you respond?

submitted by /u/renewthelife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AaefbS

No comments:

Post a Comment