Friday, August 6, 2021

[Question about Weight loss between Males and Females]

Good day,

It's time that I post on my favorite website, reddit to seek guidance.

My wife and I wanted to go through a weight loss journey we started 2 months ago, i'm an experienced weight lifter 10+ years, 28 yo 170 cm, [71 KG before weight cut, 65 KG now, around 19% BF, losing at 3 KG/Month], and I set my calorie deficit at 1850 calories, and I workout 4x/week.

She is 22 yo .164 cm, [66 KG before weight cut, and now 64.3 KG as of today, around 35% BF] setting calories at 1400 and she works out 4x/week + cardio 30-35 mins after training] she's a newbie weight lifter 1+ years.

I'm losing at a steady pace and the weight loss is going perfectly for me, as for her, in those 2 months she's lost only 1.7 KG, the problem is she is getting demotivated whenever she sees my daily weigh in.

The question is, (i need some wrinkle brains) on what is she doing wrong or how females weight loss should go because I have no idea about how females body weight loss works, all i know that females lose weight harder than men.

We are tracking everything we eat and the water consumption is on point everyday.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/blo0ody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rWxnq5

No comments:

Post a Comment