Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Am I being inpatient? (Bit of a long story)

2019 I was 18 years old female and lost over 20kg by eating 1200 and UNDER, which I know is unhealthy. I maintained this until 2020 when Covid hit and I went hard into binging, as a result of this I gained just under 20kgs back. Now I am 20 years old, female, 163cm and weighing 78kgs. I signed up for the gym a couple of months ago and I’ve been going 4-5 days for an hour each time. I’m doing 40 minutes on block weight machines and then around 20 minutes cardio. My main goal is weight loss and building some muscle. I know this is hard to do at the same time but I feel so stuck. I’m eating averagely around 1800 cals now and I feel like it’s a good level I’m at but I’m not seeing a drastic change in my body. My stomach fat hasn’t budged at all, I’ve only noticed some strength changes in my legs and arms. I guess I was so use to losing nearly a kilo a week since I was nearly eating nothing.

MY MAIN QUESTION/S/ - how can I lose weight but still build muscle? - could I be doing something better? - am I being impatient?

submitted by /u/tragixc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CXpLrO

No comments:

Post a Comment