Monday, September 27, 2021

I’m tired of not reaching my goal weight/body.

2 years ago I woke up one morning and decided enough was enough. I wanted to lose weight and change my body. It was a rough journey but in the end, I always went further, and now I’m sitting at 165.

I used to hate the gym but now I love it. I discovered a lot of new recipes and foods I love. The pros to this weight loss have been amazing but still, I have a higher body fat percentage then I would like and I’m still a bit chunky, no matter how much gains I’ve made in the gym.

My issue is I’ve been wanting to get to 155-160 pounds for a year now and I won’t. I diet for a week, binge eat for the weekend, and repeat. Sometimes I can get to 2 weeks of dieting and then I fall off again for a week. And it’s not like during the eating excessive amounts I just gain 5 pounds, I just don’t lose anything because the calories I eat over the months on binges are PREVENTING me from getting smaller. I’ve been doing pretty good staying 165 except once recently. But I’m 165 again. And yes, even during times I eat like a Goliath, I still go to the gym so thats probably why I don’t get much bigger. My worst fall off was 3 months ago when I went from 165 to 173, but I panicked and started losing weight again and now I’m at 165. BUT IM STUCK?

My goal has been 160 since October 2020 and I literally can’t lose those 5 pounds. I’m 21, F, 5’6.

I feel like these last 5 pounds are harder to lose than anything else I’ve done? I’m so frustrated I could screamed.

I am aware if I keep strict with my calories for 4-8 weeks I could probably see amazing results but I always mess up. I just want my determination back :(

submitted by /u/bye2748484
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39HZDEC

No comments:

Post a Comment