Wednesday, September 29, 2021

how to help stop cravings?

okay so i am just starting my weight loss journey. i am currently 225 and want to get down to 165. not a huge goal, but not small either. i was an athlete growing up and today i went to the gym for the first time and actually had fun, so that gives me a lot of hope that i will be able to commit to exercise, the problem for me is the nutrition. i struggle with willpower and saying no to my cravings so badly. it’s terrible. i know the key is to have everything in moderation but the fact of the matter is i HAVE to change my eating habits and cut down on the amounts of unhealthy foods/carbs/sugary drinks i currently eat now. i find myself craving different foods all day long. it gets even worse when i am hungry. i drive past certain restaurants and find myself craving those foods, it takes everything in me not to go and order from them! i didn’t do it today but some days i just crack. and then some days i end up overdoing it and feeling terrible. does fighting these cravings get easier with time as i start to introduce my taste buds to healthier foods? any tips on how to i guess, build a stronger willpower against cravings? thanks so much!

submitted by /u/redheadedwonder3422
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m8Erxf

No comments:

Post a Comment