Monday, September 27, 2021

Is it normal to “don’t see a difference”?

I’m curious is it normal to “don’t see a difference” in your own eyes despite scale/shirt/pants telling you so (lost about 45lbs so far for the past 7-8 months)? Guess probably I’m being too hard on myself? Or I’m just tired of the journey (still have 1-1.5 years to go based on my realistic weight loss plan)?

But anyway, after 7 months I took a break of two weeks in early September due to many external factors, now I’m back to my weight loss routine.

To people who can walk this journey for years, you really are inspiring and I knew there’s no excuse for me to give up. I sincerely thank the communities here.

submitted by /u/imlps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ofGanc

No comments:

Post a Comment