Thursday, September 30, 2021

Weight Loss Plateau

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old asian male who is 5 feet 8 inches. I am near obese --- I weighed about 220 pounds at my heaviest about a year ago. Since then, I have managed to lose about 26 pounds from 220 pounds to 194 pounds over the course of about a year. However recently, over the past month or so, the weight loss frustratingly seems to have stopped and my weight has plateaued at about 194 pounds not matter what I do. I eat about 1500 calories a day consistently and go to the gym where I take part in weight-training and resistance exercises under the guidance of a personal trainer 3 times a week. Each sessions lasts about 1 hour 15 minutes. Besides these, I also walk for an hour 3 times a week. Based on my stats, I calculated that I should theoretically be losing around 1 kg a week. However , for the past month or so, I have lost next to nothing despite exercise and diet. Anyone has experienced something similar before and have any advice for me ? Thanks a lot !

submitted by /u/CaiGY
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3D2oOP0

No comments:

Post a Comment