Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Weight jumped 5lbs after one cheat day and now won't budge

About 4 weeks ago I was 155lbs at about 12% body fat. I was eating about 2100 calories a day, 170g protein, 170g carbs and 40g fats. I lift for 1h, 5 times a week with 30 minutes of walking after and I walk 30 minutes on rest days. I also try to talk other walks throughout the day and pretty much just try to walk everywhere.

I was seeing steady weight loss using the above method until 4 weeks ago I had one cheat day (birthday party). My weight jumped 5lbs and has stayed there for the past 4 weeks despite going back to and following the same process I was following before. I even though several 24h fasts in and my weight actually increased after some of the fasts!

My weight has stopped at 160 now and basically fluctuates between 160 and 163. Besides fasting, I reduced calories by another 200 to 1900 per day. My weight refuses to go below 160 and I'm trying to reach 150 to get to about 10% body fat. I have no idea what's going on and how to break through this plateue!

submitted by /u/LostDevices
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wm4fgu

No comments:

Post a Comment