Saturday, September 25, 2021

SV: Lost 4kg/8.8lbs in 31 days!

After a rocky start (during which I was focused on breaking my chocolate addiction), I eased back into a few healthy habits I had developed on my first weight loss journey (before I got badly injured and put half the weight back on). The result, as we near towards the end of the month, is that -- according to my fitness app -- I have managed to lose 1kg/2.2lbs per week!

Somehow, because the number on the scale was going up and down a lot, or simply stagnating (I weigh every day), I hadn't noticed. Now, I know weight fluctuations are normal, so I wasn't actually bothered by that; it's just that my previous weight loss journey had seemed smoother...

Also, I think that because I had developed more muscle at the same weight, last time, the loss (of fat) was more visible.

Or maybe it's all in my head and I'm on the same track as I was before... I have a hard time seeing fat loss anywhere but my stomach.

In any case, I'm happy to have lost 4kg/8.8lbs in 31 days, especially as one of my goals is to lose another 4kg/8.8lbs by the end of the year!

ETA: That said, I probably shouldn't be so surprised that I have lost the weight, even if I can't see it, because I've been overall good at staying on track and most days I don't even hit my caloric allowance by two to three hundred. Caloric deficit surplus due to work outs aren't taken into daily allowance account, but then, I'm no gym beast, I mostly work out from home (10 to 20 minutes) and go walking early in the morning (30 to 40 minutes).

submitted by /u/BaddestDucky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lWyRxR

No comments:

Post a Comment