Sunday, September 26, 2021

Losing weight with sleep apnea

45m sw227.5 cw221.8

Has anyone here with sleep apnea that has not been diagnosed yet lost weight?

5 months ago I was feeling tired during the day and taking naps even with 10 hours of sleep. I told my doctor and she said to do a sleep study for apnea.

I did my first in lab study a month and a half ago but barely slept. They called me and told me my readings were in the normal range but I didn’t get much sleep (2 hours). They told me to do an at home sleep test.

I just completed the at home last week but barely slept and guy that gave it to me said I needed at least 4 hours of sleep. I’m waiting to get results from this but not hopeful it will give accurate results. I’m fairly certain I have mild apnea.

I have lost some weight in 4 weeks but no weight loss at all in the last 2 weeks. Like 0.2 pounds.

If I do have mild apnea but can’t get a cpap due to crappy sleep in these awful sleep tests can I still lose weight? Anyone here with apnea not on cpap lost weight?

submitted by /u/FactEquivalent1800
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XUQdTK

No comments:

Post a Comment