Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Update: I Lost 30 pounds in 3 months!

Original Post: So basically three weeks ago I quit my job and I was tired of being overweight. I had been this way since like around 7th grade and I'm now 2nd year in university. I wasn't overweight to the point that I was truly at health risks but it's just something I wanted to do for years my worst all time was around 208 pounds I'm a 19 years old 6 foot not a bad looking guy just overweight to the point I felt insecure about my looks. I'm a very social person since last year because I worked on that but my health is something I wanted to work on. My worst bmi was 28.2 at 208 and I lost maybe like 5 of that just working at my job this summer walking around a lot but I wasn't eating great or working out consistently enough. I took a photo at my worst then to now is honestly shocking the difference even when I know I'm still only about halfway to my goal. Now after working out everyday running, eating healthy and cutting down on portion sizes and cutting out all non natural sugars, sweets sodas only the occasional beer I'm down to 192 pounds. I feel truly so much better after I workout in the morning and I know I'm making amazing progress to reach my goal of 175 pounds for being a 6'0 male. Trust me anyone reading this that needs the motivation just fucking do it you will feel so much better about yourself and food will no longer control you don't worry about gaining muscle just focus on the weight loss until you reach your goal.

New update:

Hey everyone been a minute since my last post to recap my first post was when I first started I weighed about 204 pounds 6'0 male. Now three months since starting I'm down to 174 (bmi went from 28.2 to now 23.6 if you are curious). I feel amazing and look great. I've been dating a lot more, I'm more confident and I feel much healthier. My original goal was 180 I did that, now I'm going for 160 pounds and after that I plan to start lifting and put on a bit of muscle. Overall it has been a amazing transformation! Only 14 more pounds to go for 160 before I start lifting!

submitted by /u/ieieieei
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zOcC2a

No comments:

Post a Comment