Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sorry, redundant plateau plea for help

I am sedentary female, 5'6" currently 225, starting weight 295. Last year I started with just fasting - lost 10lbs. This March I added supplements DIM and Ovasitol and for the first time ever was able to CICO without feeling starved. I kept intermittent fasting hours, veggifying my dinner at night. Kept calories between 600 and 900. Every 2 weeks I eat 1,600 in one day. I lost 60lbs with this combo. Now I have hit a plateau and am wondering if someone had a similar set up and a solution. Should I skip the 1,600 calorie day once? I recently started drinking caffeine again, anyone have negative caffeine experiences? Nothing else in my life has changed. Thank you kindly in advance. *Edit; I am under the care of a physician. He said my blood work is good. As for my approach to weight loss and supplements, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.". He has recommended surgery or prescriptions and I declined. He hasn't explored any root causes, beyond saying it's another metabolic syndrome issue. Also, 600 - 900 calories for the whole day. The supplements have corrected a handful of other issues (thin nails, bedroom stuff, acne, low energy) *Edit Edit; I weigh everything I eat on a scale. I even count servings of "zero" calorie foods as 4 calories because of American under 5 calorie law

submitted by /u/HeinousEncephalon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kUdVbu

No comments:

Post a Comment