Sunday, September 26, 2021

I’ve been losing hair while losing weight? Will this go away eventually?

I’ve been losing weight very drastically for the last 2-3 weeks. I was 130 lbs and been trying to get to 115/whenever I think I look better than before. Right now I’m 123. The thing is that I’ve been losing lots of hair recently and I think it’s due to my weight loss? I just showered and when I shampooed and pulled my hand away a clump (like maybe 6-10 strands) of hair came with it. I also noticed that my shower drain has been clogging much much faster than before. When I googled “hair loss weight loss” I got “telogen effluvium”. Apparently it occurs when drastic weight loss happens, which is definitely what I’m doing. But it also says that it’ll go away when the stressor goes away, and I intend on maintaining my weight when I get to it. So is this just a temporary thing that my body will adjust to once some time passes?

submitted by /u/anomnynous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EPSq3D

No comments:

Post a Comment