Sunday, September 26, 2021

Is a consistent eating schedule important/helpful for weight loss?

Hey everyone, I’ve realised I haven’t had a consistent eating schedule for a long time and my meal times/eating habits can vary DRASTICALLY from day to day. I just eat whenever and make sure I’m sticking to my calories. CICO is all that matters at the end of the day in terms of weight loss.

However lately I’m quite often tired and hungry, and struggle to stick under my daily calories.

Maybe a more consistent eating schedule could be beneficial in terms of feeling more energised and stable throughout the day, instead of everything being so all over the place. Just want to add that I have a consistent sleeping schedule, I get all my macros in and I am healthy (just recently had some tests done at the doctors) so I don’t think anything like that is the issue!

What is everyone’s take on this? Do you feel eating at consistent times helps with hunger/energy/cravings and and ultimately helps you stick to your weight loss goals?

submitted by /u/jzXCX
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EVlFly

No comments:

Post a Comment