Wednesday, September 29, 2021

I’m just so sad right now…

I’ve slowly gained weight since getting pregnant 4 years ago now, and I’m just heavier than ever. I keep coming on here, starting, and giving up so quickly.

Today my parents rang, and we were talking about weight loss. My parents have been “on a diet” most of their lives and relatively heavy too. But they’ve stuck to a diet. And weigh less than me. Like several pounds lighter than me. They’re like a couple of lbs off being under 200, whereas I’m at 210(ish).

It just seriously hit me. I started again on Monday and have really been trying. I just felt like… am I enough? Am I always going to be fat? I’m fatter than my parents. I’ve failed in breaking the cycle - will my daughter be fat?

submitted by /u/fat_mummy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ijnv6b

No comments:

Post a Comment