Thursday, September 30, 2021

Cheat Days Not Affecting Weight Loss?

So, I’ve been eating 2,000 calories a day for 6 days a week, and on the 7th I’ve been having a huge cheat day. I mean I easily eat AT LEAST 5,000 calories on these cheat days, and most likely more. Basically, I binge. The thing is, mathematically speaking, from what I can tell I shouldn’t be consistently losing 1 lb/week with my cheat day being as large as it is, and yet I’ve been logging my weight every week and I almost always reach my goal. Now, I know the first thing people might suggest is that I’m underestimating the amount of calories I’m eating the other 6 days of the week, but I am very meticulous when it comes to weighing out my food and making sure the calories are correct, so this leaves me extremely curious as to how my body is doing this? Are there any possible explanations you guys might have for me?

Also, some possibly relevant information I forgot to include is that I am a 5’10 male that weighs 170 lbs.

submitted by /u/Icy-Measurement1977
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ikMia0

No comments:

Post a Comment