Saturday, September 25, 2021

More workouts - more hungry. Any advice?

Hey reddit people! Recently I have upped my workout game from 3 to 5 days a week (3 weight trainings; 1 swimming session and 1 cardio boxing). I am doing it just because I enjoy it, not as a weight loss tool.

I am super hyped about finally being able to consistently do and enjoy sports, but it leaves me ravenous! So, I was wondering, since fat loss is still my goal, how do I maintain a calorie deficit while keeping the new workout intensity? 1500-1700kc just isn't enough anymore, I feel like I always want to eat more.

For reference:
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2
Weight: 138lbs
Age: 24

Thank you for your ideas!☀️

submitted by /u/Kunzhutishe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XNCeyO

No comments:

Post a Comment