Sunday, September 26, 2021

I'm here again. Weight gained for the third time.

This is a public post for myself. To really get myself in gear. I was chubby and fat in high school. Lost 50 lbs in college. Gained happy weight back with a gf, broke up, lost it again. I'm here now with a fantastic wife and newborn son, happy weight gained:100 pounds exactly.

It hit me so hard. Before I realized it, I became as big if not bigger than I've ever been. Ive been putting it off for "just a couple more weeks" telling myself I'll start after the holidays, or after any kind of celebration... No more. I'm getting healthier for my family. For my son. I want to run with him, play with him, and just do things in general without feeling like I just ran a marathon.

I've found myself ashamed. Not wanting to go out and socialize. The pandemic hasn't helped. Working from home is easier with snacks... a lot of them. This roller coaster weight gain/loss will be no more.

This is my final weight loss journey. I'm here for real. For my wife, for my son. They deserve me at my best. This is the start. It's not going to be easy. But I am here to post publicly into the internet void to hold myself accountable in some strange way. If I put it to words, it's not just an idea in my head anymore. It's out there. The world sees it. And maybe, I can inspire a few people along the way as well. Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/DesselFromApatros
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AKdvtZ

No comments:

Post a Comment