Saturday, September 25, 2021

Very slow weight loss?

Hi,

I am male, 25, 168 cm and I weighed 204 lbs. I started trying to lose weight 12 weeks ago but that just brought me to 199 lbs.

Those 12 weeks, I have tried to reduce my calorie intake gradually (started at 2400, now at 1800). This involves calorie counting and increases in activity (steps and cardio) every two weeks.

I think that was incredibly slow especially given the amount of effort I put in. Now, I have stopped losing weight (hovering around 200 lbs over the past few weeks).

What would be your advice to continue my weight loss? 1800 calories feel terrible already. Do I have to drastically reduce my calorie intake even more?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/QuarterLifeAcademic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ofM6MO

No comments:

Post a Comment