Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I lost over 15 pounds in just two months.

Hello guys, it’s going to be bit of personal story but here goes nothing. As a male I had always struggled with gynecomastia and last month finally had surgery to get rid of it. I know many males hide this condition if they have it and I was no different. I hid it for over 7 years and I finally decided it was time to new me. I worked out every day and dieted everyday for over two months before my surgery and lost 15 pounds which helped because the doctor didn’t have to get rid of as much fat from my chest. To sum it up my confidence is so much higher now and I feel like a man. I have also wrote an article for those of you who don’t know how to start losing weight hope it helps. Thanks for hearing my story. click here to learn how u can start your weight loss journey

submitted by /u/EggplantSilly949
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y2pyo4

No comments:

Post a Comment