Sunday, September 26, 2021

Tomorrow is the day again

So after a stressful three months and finally some luck going my way I'm going to restart my weight loss plan and here it is:

So for tracking I'm going to be using the Macro Factor app I just got it today but i'll probably do weekly "check-in" posts so i'll update more on how the app works. I plugged in all of my information and here is what it spit out.

CW; 265ish lbs (this is just a guess but we will find out tomorrow)

GW: 240 for now I think losing 20lbs of fat would be awesome but this is just part one of 2

Daily Calories: 1954

Protein 195g

Fat 48g

carb 184g

So honestly for me this is not a lot of food. I've lost weight on 2500 calories before at this weight so i'll be interested to see how much more weight I can lose. A

As far as how the app works (as I understand it now) as I log and weigh myself in it will start to auto adjust the targets to make sure I maximize the weight loss with minimal muscle loss. But we will see I have it set for around 2lbs a week so it is kind of aggressive but it's also a full percentage of bf a week which at 36% would drop me into the 20's pretty quick.

Exercise:

So for now I'm just going to continue doing my powerlifting program and see how much more weight I can squat as I lose weight. I know this isn't really true but I should help a bit. and I'll also be trying to add 20-30 minutes of cardio a session in to help with extra calorie burn.

Ok I'll post back ina week to see what is what and with an update on Macro Factor. See yall then

submitted by /u/bmiller201
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AKumwJ

No comments:

Post a Comment