Tuesday, September 28, 2021

So weight loss isn’t a race?

I’ve been in a deficit for 7 months and have lost 50lbs. The first 40lbs came off so easy but now I’m always hungry since I’ve started powerlifting 6 days a week.

I’m usually 195 but I’ve been overeating recently and have gained a couple pounds back. This is probably because I’ve been restricting myself for so long.

Obviously getting out of the overweight category would be nice but there’s really no rush for me. If it takes another year to lose 25-30lbs then so be it.

I’m already way better off than I was 7 months ago and that’s all that matters.

I’m upping my calories to around maintenance and focusing on my lifting for a bit.

Slow progress is still progress.

submitted by /u/FingerNailz4Cash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39IFL4c

No comments:

Post a Comment