Thursday, September 30, 2021

Calculate Macros?

Hi all! Does anyone here know how to calculate macros? I've been searching online and looking at Macros calculators online. but they all seem to output different results, so I'm not sure what mine are. I heard that just doing high protein is good, where you're supposed to do 0.8 or 1 times your body weight, so i've just been doing that for now. Since I'm currently 133 pounds, but my ideal weight is 115, I just did 115*0.8=92 to find that I need 92g of protein a day, and then I just filled in carbs and fats whatever. But I want to actually find out my ideal Macros for weight loss while body recomping (I want a big butt and small waist roflll). Can anyone provide any guidance on this?

For reference:

height: 5'1

ideal weight: 115lbs (currently 133)

exercise: 4-6 times a week

submitted by /u/heh135
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y5kPBH

No comments:

Post a Comment