Sunday, September 26, 2021

finally reached my goal weight! still a long way to go and some questions!

hey everyone! i haven't posted in here in a while but wanted to stop by because I finally reached my goal weight!! I was originally about 225 and now I'm 145. I'm about 5'4 so I'm now at a healthy bmi!! I have a new pic in my profile. I still have a lonnnnnng way to go, but I've stopped looking at the scale for the most part. In the past I had lost 70+ lbs doing strict Cico but gained it all back. This time I did intuitive eating and intermittent fasting and I am at an even healthier weight than when i lost weight the first time around. This is monumental for me because after I gained weight, I didnt think i could lose weight again. i quit trying for 2 years. but i had a health scare and almost died and came back better than ever.

im gonna go to the dr for a check up after all this soon just to make sure im healthy and everything. i feel good but i lost muscle. my heart actually feels weaker if that makes sense? i want to talk to the docs about finding out if its okay and safe to up my workout routines.

one last thing i wanted to mention and hopefully get an opinion on. i have a long distance partner that i see a few times a year and we've been seeing each other for 3 years. i haven't seen him since covid so about a year and a half, but i have been showing him pics so he knows i lost weight and its been positive. he said he would be attracted to me no matter what. he's straight up into fat women though and we started seeing each other because he liked my body type at the time. he said he would be into me at any size cause its my personality that he likes and i trust him but its still in the back of my mind.

he was average weight the entire time i knew him but looked thinner than average. he gained like 40 lbs during covid and i find him more attractive than before. he's like... 220 6'0 or 6'1. he has a stomach overhang and i think its cute as heck and cuter than his flat stomach. this is making my head spin. like i feel like a hypocrite and a bad person cause i find fat more attractive than skinny. i feel bad that im more attracted to him when he's overweight but i cant help what i find attractive. he's not trying to lose weight or anything. he likes himself better like this too. he was always thin so he likes the feeling of being big. i havent told him im more attracted to him at a higher weight, but i just feel bad that i think that. i feel like a hypocrite because im actively trying to lose weight to be healthier, posting in weight loss subs and all that and i find him more attractive when he's overweight. like i feel wrong and i know im not a bad person but i feel bad about it.

anyways, thanks for reading everyone!

submitted by /u/applepuddin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ESjuiI

No comments:

Post a Comment