Monday, September 27, 2021

Overeating for 2 back to back days

Hi everyone, i started my journey on september 15th. I'm on keto and I am a 5'1 female, 21 y old. September 15th I started at 170lb and today I am at 163. I was 163 3 days ago, and over the weekend (both weekends) one of the days of the weekend I was on keto but went wayy over my calorie budget because I went out to eat and wings were caloric (i chose a 25 calorie dry rub for it) and a side salad with ranch. I felt super guilty. Then on the other day, I ate a little bit of rice because i was at a cultural event and I felt super guilty. When i weighed myself, it looks like my weight didn't go up but i am a little worried the rice may have kicked me out of ketosis. Do you think these 2 days will throw off my weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/foodlover88392
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EWV2N3

No comments:

Post a Comment