Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Cutting advice for a thick foodie

Hello Im 20 years old and currently im around 250lbs and my goal is to get down to around 170. Ive been into weight training since highschool but didnt do it enough for it to make a significant difference in my weight. Ive recently started taking the gym more seriously and i go consistently 3 times a week for 2-3 hour. Ive noticed a slight change in my arms which i love and just want to go futher. Id like some advice for healthy ways to cut because right now im kinda chubby and rocking the dad bod but id like to be more toned and stronger than i am now. I thought it would be really boring and that i would have to give up cooking all the fun recipes i like to experiment with. When i think of cutting i think about just eating very bland low cal meals. What is cutting weight really like and how can i make it fun? I love to cook and eat and its been my biggest struggle with my weight loss journey so far.

submitted by /u/individual777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zPAC50

No comments:

Post a Comment