Saturday, September 25, 2021

My boyfriend isn't really supporting my weight loss

So I (18 f) and my boyfriend (21 m) and I have been together for 3 years and during that time I've gained around 40 pounds. This was for a few reasons, depression (covid really took a toll on me lost my job, sister moved across the country, lost a few friends ect.). Also I have PCOS, so weight was always an issue for me but before I was on a strict diet to manage symptoms including weight gain. The last few months I've been consistently losing weight, I've been extremely happy about this, but my boyfriend hasn't really. He doesn't say I'm looking too skinny and he says I'm beautiful ect. but he doesn't want to change anything about his lifestyle to support. This meaning like instead of going out to eat every time we see each other, going for a hike or walking around downtown. He has absolutely refused. Now here's the thing he is a big guy (around 350lbs, and 6'2) and everytime I mention my weight loss he acts like it's a personal attack on him, I love him but it's starting to annoy me. I said to him that I love him no matter what and I'm doing this for me not for anyone else but he somehow turns the situation on himself everytime and it's starting to bother me.

submitted by /u/cjthedumbass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AI7gH2

No comments:

Post a Comment