Saturday, September 25, 2021

Hitting little goals

I just wanted to share my progress as a way to keep motivated and to hopefully motivate some others.

I truly started my weight loss journey at the start of June this year at 238 pounds. I started with about an average of 2000 calories per day and I’m now at around 1700-1800 per day. I’m just about 10 pounds away from being under 200 pounds which I haven’t been in probably 10 years. I’ve tried losing weight throughout those 10 years with varying results but THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT! I know I’m going to reach my goal because all I have to do is keep doing what I’m doing.

I haven’t bought new clothes yet and my first “treat” goal is to buy some new clothes once I get under 200.

Every 10 pounds is a new goal, a new milestone, and more motivation to keep doing what I’m doing.

Anyone can do it, all it takes is discipline. We got this!

submitted by /u/howbouttwocents
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zG77T8

No comments:

Post a Comment