Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Anxiety about gaining weight back

Just needed some place to vent today. I’ve lost about 45 pounds over the past few months and am proud of it and am halfway to my goal weight. Naturally I am losing weight slower now than I did at the beginning because I am burning less calories since I am carrying less weight around. I have been pretty open with trusted people in my life about my weight loss and I’m scared I’m going to gain all this weight back and disappoint everyone. I am losing less and less weight each week and it’s becoming harder to keep up with such a rigorous workout and diet routine and I’ve had more slip-ups than before. I am still losing weight each week but sometimes I feel disheartened and worry that I’ll start gaining. I don’t know how to cope with this anxiety and worry I’ll give up. I know I’ve come so far already but sometimes it’s stressful knowing I have a lot more to go, and that it will take longer now. Idk if I’m really asking for any advice because I know I don’t want to give up but I just needed somewhere to vent about these fears I’m having.

submitted by /u/thelilbel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mR7DsY

No comments:

Post a Comment