Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Best US diet plans with all food included

Current weight 145, goal weight 125 5”3’. Hi there. I’m starting a remodel next month where we won’t have a kitchen. I’m thinking of taking advantage of this to follow a weight loss meal plan where all food is provided (I’m ok with having to add a salad) so I can kill two birds with one stone. Have easy to prepare food and lose weight. What are your favorites where you’ve seen good success. I’m pretty small so I have to be careful about how many calories the plans have. I want to lose approximately 20 lbs total. No sucralose or aspartame as they give me migraines. I will have access to a fridge, possibly a freezer, a toaster oven and a microwave. Thanks!

submitted by /u/00Lisa00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BDK39c

No comments:

Post a Comment