Tuesday, October 12, 2021

How do I maintain my weight loss?(15M,190cm,94kg)

So this summer I lost 20kg. I was very active. I used to cycle a lot, run, etc. Every day thru excersice I burned 2500calories.

But then school started and between studying and all the other things I can't find the time to excercise. Today I burned 295calories thru walking and other activities.

I am currently on 94kg, which is ok, but I am trying to get to 90kg till January. Well that seems like mission impossible because I am not active.

I know how to maintain my weight and continue losing it when I burn 2000-2500 calories a day but how in this regime when I burn 300 calories a day. How do I keep losing it and not gaining it?

submitted by /u/NovakGoatovic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YGhPg9

No comments:

Post a Comment