Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Custom made weight loss tracker

I have always had a hard time staying on track with weight loss. It really helps me a ton to be able to physically do something for each pound lost. I previously had some success with marbles in a jar, but I would often struggle to remember which lbs was the last one I moved. I threw this together real quick so I have an easily visible and tactile device to help me stay on track. Having each pound marked on the individual chips will hopefully help!

Would definitely make a few tweaks if I were to make another one, but it'll work for me!

Hopefully this sparks some ideas for other to create something that will help them as well. A daily reminder of what I am doing really helps to keep the progress going when I start to slip. Having to put a chip back because I indulged myself a bit too much will probably be the worst. LOL

One-derland, here I come!

Prototype weight loss tracker

submitted by /u/gijoe4500
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Dc2VwD

No comments:

Post a Comment