Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Low points, left gym early, trying to be my best.

Today (Tuesday) I have just had one of those days, think I am having a Mid life crisis as soon I will be turning 30 years old.. and becoming increasingly fed up, with the state of my life.

Made the effort to go Gym after work. but when I got there honestly my mood was so low, never completed my full routine, just did treadmill 20mins, could feel some pain going up my neck, never did rest of my routine etc, just did some pull ups and one other machine, place was way too Busy and just felt Defeated.. mentally just felt in not the right mood.

usually I am in there for like 3hrs, doing so much, still had what feels like a tear in the back of my leg from a 5K run on Sunday, but only completed 1 hour today, I have lost a fair amount of weight previously going from 240lbs In April to 208lbs right now.. and working on it still, been receiving plenty of compliments from random people on my weight loss at work, I even had a woman for first time in my life use the words beautiful and have a slim face now lol the other day

but today's just been strange, I hope not to have too many day's like today.. honestly have never felt so low or demotivated whilst in the Gym, It's crazy how stress or thinking about the bad things in your life can well negatively effect you and your performance.

I knew in theory what needed to be done this day, and what would have been good for me, despite my low mood, but I just never had the ''Energy'' If that's the right word, not sure If it was my body at all, just was not feeling it today, but I feel bad for being like this.

I should be asleep now, but guess I just have a lot of regrets, and sometimes feels like I have the world on my shoulders with the amount of things I need to improve.

I don't want to develop destructive habits again like emotional eating how I was in the past etc.. but life's just hard sometimes.

submitted by /u/The-Rare-Road
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Aec5Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment