Wednesday, October 13, 2021

How much weight training should I do to help prevent loose skin?

I'm very worried about getting loose skin after my weight loss, I'm in my late 20s, have gone from 88kg to 70.5kg since Feb so trying to lose gradually. I've heard that incorporating weight training can really help with this, but I'm not sure how much to do? We use weights at the 2 classes I go to each week, but only for about 30 mins in each class. I use the 2lb weights because my strength is poor. Whenever I use weights I end up vibrating - like physically shaking during the class and for a while after, don't know if that's normal but people comment on it.

Has anyone here used weights to help prevent getting loose skin? What kind of regime did you use? I'm going to order some weights online so I can do some extra work during the week, hopefully build it up.

submitted by /u/sorryaboutthewish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3azUkHW

No comments:

Post a Comment