Sunday, October 10, 2021

How to lose weight when you have no work/life balance?

F, 5'2, 176 lbs.

I spend all my time either at school, commuting, doing homework, participating in clubs, or at my job. My average weekday I get around 5-6 hours of sleep, and 1-3 hours of rest. I can balance all of those aspects pretty well, but it leaves me with pretty poor physical and mental health. I've been meaning to exercise more and eat better, but with food having been my coping mechanism for so long it's so difficult to get myself to expend the energy to work out or get something healthy. I can't really seem to get the idea of weight loss out of my head either- I know I'll be so much happier if I can force myself to delegate any of my rest time to working out and if I make better food decisions. I've been wanting to lose weight and be comfortable in my body for the past 6 years but I just seem to gain more and more. Does anybody have any tips for trying to squeeze little things throughout the day that take little mental energy to be healthier? I would really, really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/vaivod_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oPiSok

No comments:

Post a Comment