Sunday, October 10, 2021

sharp pain udnder my left ribcage every time I eat

So me (15M,94kg,190cm) lost 20kgs this summer and I am getting worried that I might be eating too much

Before my weight loss I got this pain constantly but I assumed it was just from eating too much

But now I am getting this pain again despite my meals being a lot smaller

I am struggling to keep up my weight loss

Sometimes I go to 96kg but then I drop to 92kg That is basically how my weight jumped around this September

So about the pain. It is only under my left ribcage and well I got this acidic taste in my mouth. That is about it. It helps when I lie down

Could this be a sign that I am eating too much again? Or is this something normal?

submitted by /u/NovakGoatovic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X2i4kI

No comments:

Post a Comment