Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Ready to Start This Journey All Over Again. However, I'm Nervous

So, this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to weight loss. In 2015 I was a 21M who weighed around 300LB, within a year I managed to drop 100LB. I was able to achieve this by eating the same thing every day. 1 cup of yogurt in the morning, 1 nature valley bar for lunch, and a cup of pasta and chicken breast for dinner. Every now and then I would also visit the gym.

However, since losing that weight I've managed to do a complete 180 regarding my weight loss progression. Currently, I'm now a 27M weighing in at 370LB. Besides feeling like a complete failure, I'm finding it almost impossible to stick to the routine I had before.

I Keep finding myself snacking on sugar (Mainly Double Stuff Oreos), and due to the pandemic, I've been inside for the most part. My biggest fear is that I'm getting too old to bounce back as I did before, or worse I've permantly reprogrammed my brain to crave sugar.

It's a frustrating cycle, I'm ready to change. However, starting this time around is scary.

I'd love to hear any advice from people in a similar situation. Thank You.

submitted by /u/TheJaleelOne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B8vz0W

No comments:

Post a Comment