Tuesday, January 14, 2020

17 down, 70 to go

I’m 5’3, 19 and recently started my weight loss journey, my highest weight being 212.2 lbs. I’ve tried so many times to start the journey and it was always “starting tomorrow, we do this”. But one day I woke up and decided that no, it starts RIGHT NOW. I’m so tired of hating myself and my body. It’s caused me to miss out on so many normal teenage experiences. I am so out of shape and it’s embarrassing. Not to mention that I will be in my 20s by the end of this year, and I am determined to go into them feeling the best I possibly can!

I know 17 lbs isn’t a lot, but I never even believed I could get this far! I can’t see any physical difference yet, but some of my pants are noticeably looser and I’ll need to buy a new belt soon.

Right now I’m 195 lbs. and my goal weight is 125. I will get there, I know I can do it now! There’s so much to look forward to.

submitted by /u/apartwegrow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FPdsCn

No comments:

Post a Comment