Tuesday, January 14, 2020

There seems to be such a fine line between “too many” calories (meaning a gain) and “too few” (meaning a loss) - Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m a very logical person, and I know CICO is SOLID methodology for weight loss, and I’m trying to see what I can learn about my body as I begin my 2020 journey so I can be as successful as possible.

And I’m compiling data that’s blowing my mind.

For reference -

(1) I’m 29F 5’11” 260lbs. So like a well-proportioned refrigerator with boobs.

(2) My lifestyle is currently very sedentary - office job. I do walk at lunch 3 - 5 times / wk and 2-3 times /week moderate cardio at the gym. Nothing crazy.

(3) My goal for my 30th bday year (2020) is to be “regular overweight” rather than obese. :)

SO HERE WE GO ...

It’s been interesting as I’ve started compiling data. (I like to see cause and effect and suss out factors. Numbers tell it all.)

Here’s my dilemma —

Currently (last 2 weeks) I’m losing EXTREMELY SLOWLY / maintaining at an avg 1950-ish cal / day - gross calories. (Exercise not factored.)

However, MFP (that’s the app I’m using) says that is enough to lose 1 lb / wk.

Other times, my weight has dropped by pounds at a time suddenly. And my gross caloric intake hasn’t been much different than current avg.

Has anyone else had this? Have you noticed a fine line for yourself?

submitted by /u/Michigangster917
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QUEcYs

No comments:

Post a Comment