Thursday, January 16, 2020

Did it take any of you a while to recognize progress?

I lost 20lbs during the last few months of 2019, and I never really noticed a difference until I tried on some shirts I haven’t worn in a while and it all kind of hit me.

“Wow, I have lost weight”. I feel way more confident and excited. It all seemed so subtle until now.

I’m still in the process of losing more. I have about 30lbs to go until my initial goal. But I just feel so much happier and lighter.

I just started working out again, and I’m planning on being more intentional about my diet and habits everyday. Most of my weight loss was directly related to my environment becoming a lot safer and happier. :)

Smaller portions and inconsistent IF.

I plan on being intentional about my fasting and my diet is becoming more balanced. My husband and I also just started going to the gym 3-5 times a week and my energy levels have definitely increased.

SW: 189lbs CW: 168lbs GW: 140lbs

submitted by /u/nadinetaybby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30ruOi0

No comments:

Post a Comment