Thursday, January 16, 2020

shocked at not binging

so, background information: i used to have an ed and then decided to recover and developed bed. at the start of the new year i decided that i had been binging for long enough and wanted to lose weight healthily, and stop binging

well this i binged 4 times out of last week and the week before, which, to be honest, isnt bad. but it was still making me unhappy.

so this week i decided i needed to push myself harder to stop binging and stop giving in to it. it was just making me depressed.

this week ive been doing pretty well sticking to my calorie limit of 1300 (low, but its enough for me). however today, i ate 2000 calories.

normally, this would trigger a binge and i would eat everything because i had "already ruined the day".

but today i didnt.

im so proud of myself and really feel like my relationship with food has improved.

i dont know if anyone really cares, but im just happy today and i really feel like, even though i havent had any major weight loss, ive realised that i AM improving in other ways.

submitted by /u/wtchbambii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QZZ5kZ

No comments:

Post a Comment