Saturday, January 18, 2020

Found this free weight loss eBook and it helped me lose 20 lbs, so far...

Hello everyone. I'm 22M 5'8" SW 210 lbs CW 190 lbs GW 160.

I've been overweight for most of my teenage years. Tried loads of different diets. Could never really stick to one for longer than a few weeks.

I stumbled across this free eBook a couple months back that really opened my eyes to why I wasn't able to stick to my diets before. I was being too strict, cutting out loads of foods and exercising a lot. I did lose some weight though, but I'd just gain it back because sticking to the diet and exercising so much was difficult for me. I found out that making small changes, consistently overtime will get the results I wanted.

Anyway, I just wanted to share it because I think a lot of you will find it helpful as it helped me so much! http://www.go.fatlossheroes.com/mvd

submitted by /u/Basking1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3apGvds

No comments:

Post a Comment