Saturday, January 18, 2020

I'm stuck in a plateau and need some advice

I'm a 6ft male currently at 190 lbs and have been fluctuating a pound above and below that since January 1st. It's very annoying because when I started my weight loss journey back in October I was at 256 lbs, so I've made a lot of progress but I'm not where I want to be yet. The thing is, I don't know what to do to get over this plateau. I only eat one meal a day and I do a lot of walking and this past week I've been lifting at the gym for a few hours for 3-4 days. I'm only eating around 1200-1600 calories a day lately, so I honestly don't see how it's physically possible that I'm not losing weight. I don't want to cut calories any more because I feel like that's getting dangerously low, I'm just confused on how I'm not losing weight at all.

submitted by /u/spark8000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30wTXId

No comments:

Post a Comment