Sunday, January 12, 2020

Hashimotos hypothyroid and down 27.7 lbs since August

I always looked at the CICO people like they were lucky. That wasn’t going to work for me. I had hypothyroid and it meant I couldn’t lose weight like normal people. I was wrong.

In August I stepped on the scale for the first time in months and found out I weighed 261 lbs. Something had to be done. I had already asked for weight loss drugs and had been told no so I started doing CICO with the help of a newly acquired Fitbit. I was way more sedentary than I thought and on most days I was only doing 3,500 steps. So I set my goal low at 5,000 steps per day because it was higher than my usual and anything was better than nothing. I started tracking my calories at a 750 calorie deficit. I lost the first 10 lbs pretty quickly. Then I gave up counting for a while and thankfully didn’t gain any back but didn’t lose any either. Then I went back at it. I track “good” days and “bad” days. I weigh myself every morning and do the body comp so I can see the fat percentage going down. I still have a long way to go but it’s working I’m down 27.7 lbs as of this morning and my current goal is to get back into my wedding dress for my 10 year anniversary. It can be done!

https://imgur.com/gallery/7fmetCC

submitted by /u/BioformJane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QJD1uL

No comments:

Post a Comment