Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Losing Weight for my Dream Job

I’ve been overweight since I was a kid, and into adulthood I’ve “grown into” my body type pretty decently but am still definitely overweight. I’m also an actor and my weight makes me feel self conscious 24/7, and I’m worried it has effects on my professional life.

In March I’m auditioning for one of my dream jobs, a performer at Walt Disney World. I’ve worked in Entertainment there before and I’ve definitely seen chubbier people as performers (mostly in equity roles), but I know the first part of an audition with Disney is a type out. Before you do anything, they look you up and down and decide if you have the performer “look”.

I know they tend to favor slimmer and more athletic builds, so a MAJOR motivation for my weight loss right now is not getting typed out for my audition! I’m trying to reach my big weight loss goal by June (Go from 200 to 150) But by March 1st I’d love to have lost 20 lbs. (I’m also going on vacation later that month and wouldn’t mind looking slimmer for that trip too, lol)

I’ve been using loseit to track CICO and keeping it around 1500-1600 calories a day, as well as cardio workouts around every other day for 30 minutes. This reddit has been super motivating to me and I’m SO excited to keep working :)

submitted by /u/adamjocon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FNPaZd

No comments:

Post a Comment