Thursday, February 6, 2020

50 lbs down but feeling discouraged

Hi everyone! My SW was 187.8, and I am current 136.7 (additionally I am a 5"3.5 female). I have lost 50 lbs, which I should be excited about but I am honestly lost. I go to a top tier "party school" and all around me are girls who are so tiny it looks edited. I take pictures with my friends, and next to them I still look like a whale. Due to a plethora of google searches and BMI comparisons, I would need to be around 120 lb to look like my goal. The thought of having to lose 16.7 more pounds absolutely nauseates me, and I just want to be *THERE* already. I know that my clothes are fitting looser and I look tinier, and people are commenting on the weight loss, but I still feel huge. I wish that I wasn't surrounded by girls that look like legitimate supermodels, but they are my friends and I love them. How do I get over this hurdle to get to the finish line?

submitted by /u/vavavoom17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oz2iWR

No comments:

Post a Comment