Thursday, February 6, 2020

I have collarbones? Whaaaat?

I've been losing weight for about ten months now. I've lost about 130 lbs and I'm only 15 lbs away from my goal weight.

I've still been facing insecurities and low self esteem despite my completely changed appearance. However, tonight I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I have clearly visible collarbones that were complimented nicely by the neckline of my shirt and the necklace I was wearing. That was such a good feeling, I had never even realized my weight was hiding them.

It may seem like a small and insignificant victory, but it's the little things right? I'm realizing that especially through the struggle of losing weight it's so important to give myself credit for small successes. I'm learning to take pride in all of it and would love to hear about the small victories others who are going through weight loss are experiencing! What's an unexpected change you see in yourself?

submitted by /u/thejigglyjedi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H2jzE0

No comments:

Post a Comment